Mira Murati, the tech virtuoso and CTO of OpenAI, just dropped a major announcement on Twitter. Buckle up, because the ChatGPT iOS app is now officially live!
The ChatGPT app is not just free to use, but it also keeps track of your conversation history across all your devices. Neat, right? But that’s not all – they’ve even integrated Whisper, their open-source speech-recognition system, which means you can now talk to ChatGPT, just like you would with Siri or Alexa.
And, if you’re a ChatGPT Plus subscriber, you get to experience the awesome power of GPT-4, and you’ll also have early access to new features and benefit from super speedy response times, all on your iOS device.
The App – Seamlessly Integrated, Intuitive, and User-Friendly
The ChatGPT iOS app is built with a clean and user-friendly design, allowing users to start a conversation with the AI with minimal setup.
Simply open the app and start typing your thoughts, queries, or any topic you want to explore.
The app seamlessly integrates into the iOS environment, adhering to the high standards of design and functionality that Apple users have come to expect.
But, I use Android?
Android users haven’t been forgotten! In true OpenAI style, they are rolling out in phases so keep your eyes peeled for updates, as your turn is just around the corner.
But is it worth it?
Yes: Here’s a reminder of some of the cool things you will be able to do right from your phone on the Official app:
- How to use ChatGPT to write engaging Instagram Captions
- How to use ChatGPT to write Love Letters for him or her
- Use ChatGPT to find the Best Kitchen Appliance to buy
- Get ChatGPT to reveal Must-Attend Events for your next trip
- How to use ChatGPT to write you a dream Cover Letter
- How ChatGPT can help you find your next perfect getaway
- How to use ChatGPT as a Teacher in the Early Years Classroom
- How to use ChatGPT to create a yoga plan that aids weight loss
- Using ChatGPT to spark conversations for dates and couples
- How to use ChatGPT to write the best wedding speech ever
- How to use ChatGPT to create Fitness Plans that get results quick
- How to use ChatGPT to create a Budget that actually works
- Ultimate Guide: using ChatGPT to Plan your next Trip
- Unleashing the power of ChatGPT to master Chess
- How to use ChatGPT to reply to emails in your 9-5 job like a pro
- Writing the Perfect Cold Email with ChatGPT: A Modern Spin on the AIDA Model
- How to use ChatGPT to get unique Gift Ideas for friends
- How to use ChatGPT to Plan the Perfect Kids Birthday Party
- How to use ChatGPT to create custom Meal Plans that work
- How ChatGPT can help you Memorize Anything quickly
- How ChatGPT can help you Write your Fiction novel 10x faster
- How to use ChatGPT to Summarize Books
Not to forget those burning questions you may need answered on the loo: like maybe you’re curious about quantum physics at 2 a.m.
Has ChatGPT pulled ahead again in the race with Google Bard?
Yes, it seems so. A week after Google entered the race with its big Google Bard release: read about it here (in case you somehow missed it) – OpenAI has put some breathing space between it and Google again.